Cannabis infused BBQ ribs sound like a dream come true. These pork ribs are sweet, sticky, and full of THC. Our recipe makes a great cannabis party option. So, if you are looking for a cannabis weed edible for your next event, look no further!
How can I get the most out of my THC bud?
We want to infuse these pork ribs with THC through minimal waste of your cannabis buds. Therefore, we infuse the BBQ sauce with THC oil instead of just rubbing cannabis oil on raw pork ribs. That being said, make sure to lather all of the BBQ sauce on the ribs. Here is a pro-tip: Leave the cannabis infused BBQ pork ribs in the oven uncovered for an extra 5 minutes. This way the weed infused barbeque sauce sticks to the ribs properly.
What are the first steps to creating Cannabis Infused BBQ Ribs?
If you haven’t already guessed, you will start by making cannabis infused BBQ sauce! While you can make weed infused bbq sauce from scratch, we understand if you are looking for a quick 420 party recipe. Therefore, we will let you know a little shortcut to make this cannabis edible much quicker. Simply add a couple of tablespoons of cannabis oil to your favorite store bought BBQ sauce and voila!
How long does this cannabis ribs recipe take?
It is important to plan this weed infused recipe in advance!
Start to finish, this recipe will take 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Let’s start cooking your Cannabis Infused BBQ Ribs!
You are ready to create your weed ribs recipe. Remember to always consume cannabis edibles responsibly and make sure to let all your guests know that these unique ribs are infused with THC.
Let us know how you enjoy your cannabis BBQ pork rib infusion in the comments below. Send us a picture on social media before they’re all gone!
- 4 Pounds Baby back ribs
- 2 Tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Tsp Onion powder
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Chilli powder
- 2 Tsp Hungarian paprika powder
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 Cups Cannabis BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- If the ribs are not cleaned yet. Peel off tough membrane that covers the underside/bony side of the ribs. And place on a baking tray lined with foil.
- Combine together all spices and rub the seasoning all over the ribs on both sides. Cover tray with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove ribs from the oven and cover completely with cannabis infused bbq sauce.
- Place back in the oven on 300F for 30 more minutes.
- When finished, remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to recirculate back into the meat before slicing.