Cannabis BBQ ribs sound like a dream come true. Sweet and sticky and full of THC, this recipe makes a great cannabis party recipe. So, if you are looking for a cannabis weed edible recipe for your next event, look no further.
We want to infuse the pork ribs with THC with minimal waste of your cannabis buds. Therefore, in this case, we infused the BBQ sauce with THC oil instead of just rubbing cannabis oil on raw pork ribs. So make sure to get all the BBQ sauce on the ribs, and leave it in the oven uncovered for an extra 5 minutes, so the weed infused barbeque sauce sticks to the ribs properly.
So you can guess the first step of this recipe already, making cannabis BBQ sauce! While you can make weed infused bbq sauce from scratch, we understand if you are looking for a quick 420 party recipe. Therefore, we will let you know a little shortcut to make this cannabis edible much quicker. Simply add a couple of tablespoons of cannabis oil to your favorite store bought BBQ sauce and voila!
Make sure to plan this edible recipe in advance and enjoy! Remember to always consume cannabis edibles responsibly and make sure to let all your guest know the ribs are infused with THC.
- 4 Pounds Baby back ribs
- 2 Tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Tsp Onion powder
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Chilli powder
- 2 Tsp Hungarian paprika powder
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 Cups Cannabis BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- If the ribs are not cleaned yet. Peel off tough membrane that covers the underside/bony side of the ribs. And place on a baking tray lined with foil.
- Combine together all spices and rub the seasoning all over the ribs on both sides. Cover tray with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove ribs from the oven and cover completely with cannabis infused bbq sauce.
- Place back in the oven on 300F for 30 more minutes.
- When finished, remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to recirculate back into the meat before slicing.