CBD energy balls are quick, satisfying, and saturated with taste!
If you didn’t think something yummy and quick existed… well – think again!
CBD energy balls pack a punch in just one little bite. Perfect for on-the-go, or as a filling snack that’s readily available – these will soon become your favorite go-to snack of all-time!
They’re loaded with organic and healthy ingredients and some of the super-side-effects you may experience are: more energy, better sleep, and improved and regular digestion!
What makes these energy balls so great?
Let’s break down the tasty goodness!
First on the list is: oh-so-awesome-oats.
They contain soluble fiber (great for the digestive system) they’re also rich in antioxidants and loaded with vitamins and minerals essential for your health and wellness like iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, folate and vitamin B.
Antioxidants protect your cells from free-radicals – in easier terms, they help to protect your cells from “the bad guys”. ( think flu, bacteria, viruses)
They are super high in protein and are among the most nutrient-dense foods you could eat!
Next up: delicious dates!
High in fiber, naturally sweet-tasting, and have an excellent nutrition profile. Like oats, they are high in fiber and bursting with antioxidants.
Of course you can’t enjoy these energy balls without CBD oil!
Adding CBD oil to the mix not only adds in even more health benefits, but the oil itself binds the mixture together (along with coconut oil) so that you can roll perfectly-shaped balls for a quick and fast snack!
CBD oil has a mile-long list of benefits both internally and externally. Known for possibly reducing anxiety, decreasing depression, improving skin, alleviating inflammation, and may even improve sleep and immune function.
Check out even more health benefits here.
Added into this yummy treat you’ll also include: shredded coconut, coconut oil, cacao powder (magnesium-rich) pure/raw vanilla extract and if you’re not allergic to nuts, you can chop in any kind you like for some extra crunch. We love pecans or pistachios.
If you’re not already drooling with anticipation, there’s one more added benefit: these CBD energy balls take literally 10 minutes to make! Really! Check out the recipe below.
- Blender, hand mixer or magic bullet
- 1 Cup Organic rolled oats quick-cooking
- 1 Cup Dates pitted
- 25 MG CBD oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract organic and raw
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut organic, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp Cacao raw, organic
- 1/2 cup Nuts your choice, optional, chopped
- 3 tbsp Hot water add more if you need to
- Put dates, water, vanilla, coconut oil and CBD oil together in the bullet. Pulse until the dates are very fine pieces, almost a paste.
- Put all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix it up with your hands
- Add everything ( wet & dry) together
- Use your hands ( get in there!) and mix it all up until every last piece of oat is mixed and you form a large ball in the middle of the bowl
- Take a soup spoon and scoop out the mixture, roll it in your palms until it’s a perfectly shaped ball
- Place the finished balls into a large container separated by parchment paper (so they don’t stick)
- Throw them in the refrigerator and snack often!
Let us know in the comments below if you added anything else to make these bites even more delicious! For more recipes click here.