- 2 lbs of pork tenderloin- usually 2 pieces
- 3 tbs of Canna-oil
- 3 cups of mojo marinade
- 3 tbs cumin
- 3 tbs paprika
- 3 tbs garlic powder
- 3 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper
- 2 tbs salt
- 2 tbs black pepper
- 2 limes
- 2 cups of cilantro
- 2 avocados sliced
- 1 pack of corn tortillas
- 1 small white onion chopped
- 1. Mix the cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2. Completely cover tenderloins with the seasoning mix by rubbing it in. There should be an even layer of seasoning over the meat.
- 3. On medium heat, using a pan add canna-olive oil brown pork evenly on all sides. About 1-2 minutes on each side. If using two tenderloins, only cook one at a time.
- 4. With both pieces of seared pork, place the in a crockpot, add the mojo marinade, the juice of 1 lime, 2 tbsp Canna-oil, and 1 cup of cilantro. Slow-cook for 4 hours.
- 5. Once the pork is done, allow it to rest for 10 minutes. Shred pork with a fork, and let it sit in the juices for another 10 minutes cover pot.
- 6. In a dry pan on medium heat, add tortillas to brown on both sides.
- 7. Add shredded pork to tortilla and top with raw chopped white onion, cilantro, avocado, and fresh lime juice and serve.
These street tacos are simple, easy to make, and delicious too! The aromas coming from the pot will have your mouth watering! So, I’ll give you a tip, have your tacos ready to go because you will not want to wait. Cannabis really elevates street tacos to the next level.