- 1 whole turkey (12lb/5.5kg)
- 1 cup Cannabis butter
- 1 large onion diced in small cubes
- 3 medium carrots diced in small cubes
- 5 garlic cloves diced small
- 14 ounce packaged bread stuffing cubes
- 1 Tbs dried thyme
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Paprika powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- In a medium bowl, combine bread stuffing cubes together with carrots, onions, garlic, thyme and salt to taste.
- Melt 1 cup cannabis butter and use half to combine in the stuffing mix.
- Use the other half to put in a turkey syringe and inject the turkey with cannabis butter from different angles.
- Fill your turkey with your cannabis stuffing and season rub whole turkey with salt, pepper, paprika powder and a tbsp of oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 F.
- Place turkey in the oven and let it slow cook for 9 hours.
- Check the temp of the thigh meat and the thickest part of the breast.
- If they aren't at 64ºC yet then give it more time.
- Once fully cooked, crank the oven up to 350F and let it roast for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and gorgeous.
Did you know we are giving a free cannabis mini Ebook for Thanksgiving. Download it here.