- In a small saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, and water together over medium heat. Stir until the ingredients dissolve.
- Bring sugar mixture to a boil at 310° F
- (Hard-Crack) on candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
- Add flavoring and coloring
- Add canna-coconut oil
- Gently stir the ingredients well.
- Begin pouring your syrup in the molds, work quickly as the syrup will harden.
- If you don’t have molds you can use a silicone mat and pour small round circles on mat, then place your sticks in the lollipop mixture and decorate if you want with sprinkles.
- Fill each cavity in the mold.
- Place the lollipop stick with one turn in mixture to cover the top of the stick, and allow to harden. If you are not making lollipops, simply let the candy harden in the mold.
- You may warm the syrup up again if it becomes too hard to pour.
Lollipops are a great way to get your medicine. The taste of RSO can be bitter and hard to swallow, but these delicious watermelon-flavored suckers cover that off as if it wasn’t there. So delicious! The recipe can also be adapted for cannabis-infused coconut oil.