Love veggies but getting tired of the same-old routine and recipes?
Try Roasted Root Vegetables with our very own decadent cannabutter! Easy, quick, and full of flavor.
This dish can be made well in advance so you don’t have to think about anything else besides putting it in the oven and enjoying it.
Dipping your veggies or basting them in our cannabutter recipe is a sure-fire way to tantalize those tastebuds and give your stomach a full, happy feeling.
Cook with our Cannabis Cooking Products
When choosing your root vegetables, add some colour and adventure to the mix!
We suggest using:
- Red beets
- Potatoes ( purple and yukon gold are great choices)
- Carrots ( purple and orange)
- Onions – Spanish & White
- Sweet potatoes
Root vegetables have nutrients, minerals that will serve up some great benefits. Make sure you have a proper cutting board like this one.
What are the benefits of root vegetables?
Onions, for example, are high in fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants.
Sweet potatoes are super rich in fiber, vitamin C, manganese and vitamin A and a good source of several antioxidants. Potatoes have tons of nutrients and potassium!
Ginger is an all-star for anti-inflammatory, and beets are the champion of the bunch because they deliver love to the blood, improves heart-health, and has fiber, folate as well as maganese.
To learn more about all of the veggie-benefits, click here.
For this easy-peasy dinner that is very ‘pleasy’, you’ll need just a few things only and we’ve laid it all out for you in our recipe below.
When you use our special utensil set, you’ll have absolutely no “dish-ues”!
Enjoy and let us know in the comments what you liked, loved and tried!
- Cookie or baking sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Sharp knife
- Cutting Board
- Glass bowl or dish for herb & oil mixture
- 1 bunch Red beets
- 1 bunch Carrots purple or orange
- 1 stalk Celery
- 5 large Potatoes purple or yukon gold
- 5 large Sweet potatoes
- 1 large Rutabega
- 1-2 large Onions Spanish or white
- 1 med Turnip
- 1 -2 cloves Garlic puree fresh & you choose how much!
- 3 tbsp Minced Ginger fresh
- 6-8 tbsp Cannabutter
Herb & Oil Mixture
- 10 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 2 tsp Herb de Provence you can buy this at the local grocers
- Cut up your vegetables into large chunks
- On a parchment-paper-lined cookie or baking sheet, arrange all vegetables so that they are evenly spread out
- Mix your herbs and olive oil together in a bowl
- Pour your olive oil mixture on top of all vegetables
- Use your hands, get dirty and make sure all veggies are evenly coated. Add more olive oil if needed.
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place your cookie or baking sheet with veg, in the middle rack of the oven
- Cook for 45 minutes ( set your Alexa timer) and after 45 minutes poke each different kind of vegetable to ensure they are soft. If still hard, bake for another 10 minutes and check often to prevent burning at this last stage.
- When the veggies are fully cooked remove from oven
- Use cannabutter and spoon it overtop and let it melt over your vegetables, serve and enjoy!