This weed edible is a fan favorite for good reason. If you love peanut butter cups, this is the perfect addition to your cannabis edible selection!
Do you ever crave the gooey delciousness of a peanut butter cup? Peanut butter cannacups are a stoner go to that is sure to satisfy. This quick and simple recipe is sure to establish you as the cannabis party hero. Stay with us to see how to make these incredible peanut butter cannacups.
This recipe calls for cannabis cannabis infused coconut oil!
Cannabis infused coconut oil is very easy to make. In a few easy steps your cannabis coconut oil will be ready to use for this peanut butter cannacup recipe. Follow these steps closely and your weed infused coconut oil will be ready in no time.
Cannacups make an excellent gift.
If you are looking for the perfect party favor, this may be right for you. Perhaps you’re creating a wedding favor or attending a party in the coming days. Package your peanut butter cannacups for the perfect gift. Be sure to label these cannabis edibles as THC containing. Stack your peanut butter cannacups to make a cannacup cake. Box these sweet weed treats individually for a gift that keeps giving.
You can create cannabis infused cannacups that won’t get you high!
Perhaps you’re the D.D at this party. Maybe you can’t consume cannabis that elicits psychoactive effects. If this is the case, we have a solution for you. Infuse your cannabis butter with cannabis that is high in CBD and low in THC. This way, you can still enjoy cannabis without the mind altering effects.
Ask your bud-tender about CBD strains that work well with CBD weed edibles. This is a fantastic idea as a party favor to include those that cannot partake and those who are driving. It is still important to let your guests know that these cannacups include cannabis.
Start Your Peanut Butter Cannacups Now!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Canna-coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24 oz milk chocolate
- 2 tbs Canna-coconut oil for chocolate
- Line tin mini-muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a small bowl together the peanut butter, Canna-coconut oil and salt together until smooth. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate and canna-coconut oil and mix well. Turn off heat. Drop 1 or 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate into the bottom of each lining. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using a melon ball scooper, scoop out a ball of peanut butter, roll in ball. Gently flatten with hands and place on top of each layer of chocolate. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Scoop a second 1 or 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter of each liner. Place in the refrigerator another 30 minutes.
- Serve cold or room temperature.