- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Canna-coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24 oz milk chocolate
- 2 tbs Canna-coconut oil for chocolate
- 1. Line tin mini-muffin pan with paper liners.
- 2. In a small bowl together the peanut butter, Canna-coconut oil and salt together until smooth. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 3. Using a double boiler, melt chocolate and canna-coconut oil and mix well. Turn off heat. Drop 1 or 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate into the bottom of each lining. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4. Using a melon ball scooper, scoop out a ball of peanut butter, roll in ball. Gently flatten with hands and place on top of each layer of chocolate. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 5. Scoop a second 1 or 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter of each liner. Place in the refrigerator another 30 minutes.
- Serve cold or room temperature.
COOKING NOTE: If you don’t have a double boiler, simply use a pot with a glass or metal bowl that sits over top the lip of the pot (without touching the water in the pot).