Prepare time: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
THC: 100 – 200mg for whole salad
Ingredients For Marijuana Avocado Kale Salad
- 1 Teaspoon Cannabis Oil
- 2/3 Cup Quinoa
- 1 1/3 Cups water
- 1 Bunch Kale, Chopped
- 1/2 Avocado Peeled And Diced
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Cucumber
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Peppers
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Feta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Bring the quinoa and 1 1/3 cup water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender, and the water has been absorbed about 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place kale in a steamer basket over 1 inch of boiling water in a saucepan. Cover saucepan with a lid and steam kale until hot, about 45 seconds; transfer to a large plate. Top kale with quinoa, avocado, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, and feta cheese.
- Whisk olive oil, Cannabis oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, sea salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until the oil emulsifies into the dressing; pour over the salad.
- Serve the Marijuana Avocado Kale Salad