This may be one of our most simple recipes. No Bake Cannabis Cookie Bars are quick, delicious, and you don’t even need to bake them! If your friends show up without calling ahead, and you need to whip together a weed treat it no time, this one is for you!
Create this weed dessert is with common household baking items.
Fortunately, you may be able to put this recipe together with stock from your cupboard. It is likely that you can create cannabis cookie bars with items that are already in your pantry. Graham crackers, sugar, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and butter are the only ingredients in this tasty weed treat.
Infuse your Cannabis Cookie Bars with weed butter.
We are hoping that your kitchen is ready with cannabis butter. Weed better is a common cannabis base. Cannabis cooks use this recipe for savory meals and sweet cannabis dishes. Creating your own weed butter is well worth your time as per its cooking potential. If you’re making a cannabis garlic bread, weed infused pasta, or some good old pot brownies this base will help! Many recipes require this simple cannabis infusion making it a great item to keep in your kitchen.
If you need to create weed infused butter follow these next few steps.
Creating cannabis butter from scratch will take a few hours. Consult your dispensary rep to find a bud strain that will work well with sweet weed edibles. If you’re ready to start creating this butter, you will first need to decarboxylate (decarb) your weed.
Decarbing is the simple process of heating your weed for a specific amount of time at a specific temperature. This will activate the chemical compounds in your cannabis that give it its unique elevating properties. This is an imperative step to making a cannabis edible.
Now that your decarbing is set, follow this recipe to start infusing your cannabis butter.
Let’s Start Stirring Up Your Cannabis Cookie Bars!
Follow the recipe below to create a delicious batch of Cannabis Cookie Bars.
Be sure to tag us in a pic on social media. Hit us up in the comments below and let us know how your recipe making goes!
- 1/2 Cup Melted Cannabis Butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- One lb confectioners’ sugar (3 to 3
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounces) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar, and peanut butter and mix well.
- Blend in the cannabis melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in a double boiler.
- Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets “rock hard”.
- Serve the Cannabis Cookie Bars (No Bake)