- 1/2 Cup Melted Cannabis Butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- One lb confectioners’ sugar (3 to 3 1/2 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounces) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar, and peanut butter and mix well.
- Blend in the cannabis melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave or in a double boiler.
- Spread over peanut butter mixture.
- Chill until just set and cut into bars (these are very hard to cut if the chocolate gets “rock hard”.
- Serve the Cannabis Cookie Bars (No Bake)