It’s true, vegan-friendly cannabis butter is here and this is the perfect recipe!
So, you’re vegan and you need to make cannabis infused butter for your baking needs. Stop right here! This is a simple, easy to follow vegan cannabis butter recipe that is changing the game! Create delicious vegan weed edibles with this perfect cannabis infused base today!
Start your vegan canna-butter today!
Firstly, to activate your cannabis strain, you must decarboxylate your weed. This process involves heating your cannabis to a specific temperature for a specific length of time. It is important to follow this recipe carefully to get the most out of your cannabis!
Secondly, this recipe requires the use of a vegan butter. Of course, this can be a butter that you create yourself or that you purchase from a store. Other than these two items, this recipe calls for sunflower lecithin.
These ingredients are what make up your new cannabis butter!
What dishes work well with my vegan cannabutter?
Excitingly, this cannabutter infusion makes a fantastic base for many vegan dishes. If you’re creating weed edibles like cannabis cookies, or weed brownies, this is an excellent addition.
Now that you are equip with cannabis butter, you can swap out regular butter in recipes for your vegan option. Perhaps you’re making a vegan cannabis pasta, or vegan garlic bread. Add this weed infused vegan butter to your favorite recipes for the perfect THC dose.
How do I make my weed butter infusion more exciting?
Get creative and add more flavor to your weed infused butter. If you’re cooking a savory weed dish, modify your cannabutter for your dish.
Interestingly, garlic makes a fantastic addition to this vegan butter. Add minced garlic to the mix for a delicious garlic butter. In addition, you can add spices to your butter to mix things up! If you’re a fan of rosemary, or love tarragon, add these spices to kick up the flavor in your cannabutter.
Create your vegan cannabis butter now!
- 1/4 to 1/2 Ounce Cannabis
- 1 cup Vegan butter (such as margarine)
- 1 tsp sunflower lecithin
- Decarb your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 till 45 minutes, and let it cool.
- Grind your dry cannabis or chop it fine.
- Place the cannabis in a strong mason jar, add vegan butter and 1 tsp of sunflower lecithin (optional)
- Place your closed jar in cold water and let it come to a boil, Boil for 2 to 3 hours.
- Strain your vegan cannabis butter through a cheesecloth or unused pantyhose.
- Cool down
- Now you can use your vegan cannabutter in any vegan recipe you like.