Cannabis Infused Lemon Bars
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 40 mins
People love Cannabis Infused Lemon Bars for the tartness of lemon curd baked on a sweet, crunchy crust. We have elevated this sweet and tangy pastry by infusing it with cannabis. This medicated dessert with be a popular request!
When are Cannabis Infused Lemon Bars most enjoyable?
This classic dessert is a must try for afternoon tea or following a large meal. This pastry is light and still satisfies a sweet tooth without overwhelming. Cannabis Infused Lemon Bars are a tasty way to medicate or alleviate without the flavor of cannabis. Moreover, this delicious weed edible could replace your morning muffin or scone. Though they are known as a dessert, this cannabis edible isn’t much different than enjoying a morning pop tart or cinnamon bun!
- 4 tbs. Canna-butter, melted
- 2 cups graham crackers, (quick blend to crumbs)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar *(you may substitute Canna-sugar)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 zest of lemon
- 1/3 cup confection sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. In a medium bowl mix graham cracker crumbs with melted canna-butter together.
- 3. Press crumbly mixture in an ungreased pan 9x13inch pan.
- 4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm and golden. In another bowl, whisk together the 1 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup of flour. Whisk in the eggs and lemon juice. Pour over crust.
- 5. Bake for additional 20 minutes in preheated oven. The bars will firm as they cool.
- 6. Once lemon bars have cooled sprinkle the confectioners sugar on top of the bars and sprinkle zest on top. Cut and serve.
- * You can substitute canna-sugar for white sugar if you would like to infuse the filling also.
- * Difficulty Level 2