- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sunflower lecithin
- 1/2 gram THC distillate
- 1 lb of raw almonds
- In a medium size bowl, mix the vanilla and egg white with mixer, until fluffy.
- Mix lectin and distillate add to egg mixture.
- In a separate bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add your almonds to the egg mixture.
- Allow them to sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to the almonds mixing well.
- Preheat oven to 250°
- On a greased baking pan pour your almonds on the pan and place in oven for 1 hour. Stir the nuts around every 15 minutes.