- 1/4 water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp Canna-Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1. In a heavy bottom saucepan, heat water over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, and melt until dissolved.
- 2. Increase heat, bring to a boil and stop stirring. The mixture should should turn amber in color.
- 3. Remove from heat slowly whisk in the heavy cream. The mixture will bubble up, so be cautious it’s very hot. Add the Canna-Butter, vanilla, and salt together and mix well.
- 4. Pour caramel sauce into a container with tight lid and refrigerate.
Homemade cannabis-infused caramel sauce is so much better than store bought. It’s ooey-gooey goodness that you can drizzle on fresh fruit, oatmeal, ice cream, and anything else you can think of. Autumn is the perfect time of year to make a batch for the fridge, standing ready for all of your fall-themed treat.