- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika or to taste
- 2 tbsp Canna-Honey
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp red cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 lbs Beef Top-Round, thinly sliced Against the grain.
- 1. Using a large plastic freezer bag, combine all the ingredients into the bag and add the sliced beef. Squeeze excess air out of the bag and zipper. Make sure you have mixed the ingredients and beef well. Refrigerate the marinade for 3 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 175°F
- Line a baking pan with foil and place a wire rack on top of the foil.
- 3. Remove bag and transfer the beef to a dry sheet of paper towel. Lay the beef onto the wire rack in a single layer on the pan.
- 4. Bake beef for 3 to 4 hours until the beef looks dry and leathery.
- 5. Cool and store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.