A weed infused tea is one of the quickest and easiest ways to use cannabis stems.
First of all, if you have a large amount of stems it is advised to make a Tincture from it to use for your tea. Or any cannabis Extraction.
You can simply replace the buds for stems in the recipe, but you will obviously need a lot more stems as cannabis stems have way less THC than the buds.
Dropping a few drops of tincture in your cannabis tea will make sure you will get a strong high from your cannabis tea.
But if you just have a very small amount of stems and do not want to let it go to waste than follow this recipe.
Tip: Want to really boost up the THC in the tea recipe? Add a spoon of Cannabis sugar or weed infused Vanilla honey.
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat it with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 40 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Add your stems to a tea bag and even a little dash of your favorite tea in there.
- Add boiling water and let it sit for a minute,
- (Optional) Boost the high and add some cannabis Honey or Sugar.