Celebrate the start of a New Year with these Weed Mimosas. It’s Fruity, fun and fabulous and will impress all your friends on New Year’s Eve. Now, you might ask;
But, doesn’t weed and alcohol together make you sick and throw up?
Well, when you take large amounts of THC combined with alcohol, there is a good chance you will throw up. But, when served in moderation, it allows for a unique sensory experience by pairing aromas and flavors between champagne, cannabis, and citrus.
You see, the recipe doesn’t contain a crazy amount of alcohol, and the THC is low, around 5-10MG Per Tbsp. giving the feel of a buzz from the alcohol and 45 minutes later, getting high from the cannabis.
Now, if you don’t want to add alcohol in the Weed Mimosas, you can make it a Virgin Weed Mimosa. Use a Cannabis tincture, with Alcohol-free Champagne and you are good to go.
Let’s get those Champagne glasses ready for New Years!
- 1/8 Ounce (3.5 Gram) Cannabis
- A bottle of Vodka
- 4 Oranges
- Banana liqueur
- Strawberries for decoration
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil. Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 30 till 40 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Crush up the cannabis in smaller chunks, and place in a pantyhose or cheesecloth and tie it up.
- Place the cannabis, wrapped in pantyhose/cheesecloth, in the bottle of Vodka and let it infuse for 24 hours minimum.
- Juice 4 oranges and refrigerate
- In 2 separate small bowls, place sugar in 1 bowl, and banana liqueur in the other. This is just to rim the glasses for decoration.
- Rim them with first banana liqueur and than sugar and keep the glasses aside and ready for serving.
- Pour orange juice till half of the Champagne glass is full.
- Add about a small tablespoon cannabis vodka in each glass.
- Add champagne until glass is almost full.
- Top with banana liqueur
- Decorate with a Strawberry and Serve