Celebrate the start of a New Year with these Weed Mimosas. It’s Fruity, fun and fabulous and will impress all your friends on New Year’s Eve. Now, you might ask;
But, doesn’t weed and alcohol together make you sick and throw up?
Well, when you take large amounts of THC combined with alcohol, there is a good chance you will throw up. But, when served in moderation, it allows for a unique sensory experience by pairing aromas and flavors between champagne, cannabis and citrus.
You see, the recipe doesn’t contain a crazy amount of alcohol, and the THC is low, around 5-10MG Per Tbsp. giving the feel of a buzz from the alcohol and 45 minutes later, getting high from the cannabis.
Now, if you don’t want to add alcohol in the Weed Mimosas, you can make it a Virgin Weed Mimosa. Use a Cannabis tincture, with Alcohol free Champagne and you are good to go.
Let’s get those Champagne glasses ready for New Years!
Weed mimosa recipe for new years eve!
Geplaatst door Cannadish op Zaterdag 30 december 2017
- 1/8 Ounce (3.5 Gram) Cannabis
- A bottle of Vodka
- 4 Oranges
- Banana liqueur
- Strawberries for decoration
Directions for cannabis Vodka
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil. Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 30 till 40 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Crush up the cannabis in smaller chunks, and place in a pantyhose or cheesecloth and tie it up.
- Place the cannabis, wrapped in pantyhose/cheesecloth, in the bottle of Vodka and let it infuse for 24 hours minimum.
After a day or 2, the cannabis vodka is infused with weed and ready to make mimosas from.
- Juice 4 oranges and refrigerate
- In 2 separate small bowls, place sugar in 1 bowl, and banana liqueur in the other. This is just to rim the glasses for decoration.
- Rim them with first banana liqueur and than sugar and keep the glasses aside and ready for serving.
- Pour orange juice till half of the Champagne glass is full.
- Add about a small tablespoon cannabis vodka in each glass.
- Add champagne until glass is almost full.
- Top with banana liqueur
- Decorate with a Strawberry and Serve