Learn how to make your own cannabis bubble gum with this super easy to follow the recipe and check out the video below.
The base ingredients you need for making this weed chewing gum recipe is Cannabis sugar and gum mix. Check if you have the gum base at some of your local candy stores or order it from Amazon.
Cannabis sugar is one of the best extractions to have ready when making cannabis candy recipes. This whole batch of bubble gum will be around 525mg THC.
- 1 1/2 Cup Cannabis sugar
- 2/3 Cup Gum Mix
- 1 tsp citric acid
- 8 tbsp Corn Syrup
- 2 tsp Glycerol
- 2 tsp Strawberry extract
- 1 tsp Red Food Dye
- Blend the cannabis sugar until you have a powdered sugar and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, Add all your gum mix, citric acid, corn syrup, glycerol, extract and food dye.
- Give it a quick mix and microwave for a minute.
- Put your cannabis sugar onto a clean surface and make a well in the middle.
- Put your gum mixture into the well.
- Slowly incorporate the gum mixture with the cannabis sugar. Continue to beat and fold for 10 minutes.
- Now put it on a surface with a little powdered sugar on it, roll out the gum flat. And cut in pieces you want