- 1 1/2 Cup Cannabis sugar
- 2/3 Cup Gum Mix
- 1 tsp citric acid
- 8 tbsp Corn Syrup
- 2 tsp Glycerol
- 2 tsp Strawberry extract
- 1 tsp Red Food Dye
- Blend the cannabis sugar until you have a powdered sugar and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, Add all your gum mix, citric acid, corn syrup, glycerol, extract and food dye.
- Give it a quick mix and microwave for a minute.
- Put your cannabis sugar onto a clean surface and make a well in the middle.
- Put your gum mixture into the well.
- Slowly incorporate the gum mixture with the cannabis sugar. Continue to beat and fold for 10 minutes.
- Now put it on a surface with a little powdered sugar on it, roll out the gum flat. And cut in pieces you want