Believe it or not, gum is very easy to make! This recipe for Weed Bubble Gum lists exactly what you need to do to create a delicious long lasting chewing gum. If you’re looking for a discrete way to medicate with a great taste, check out our recipe.
How do we infuse our weed bubble gum?
We’re infusing our chewing gum with cannabis sugar. Create cannabis infused sugar to elevate your weed infusions and yourself. This versatile base for cannabis cooking is the ideal weed extraction for sweet weed edibles. Check out this recipe to learn how to create your own cannabis sugar at home.
You will first need to decide if you’re going to create CBD bubble gum or THC chewing gum. Visit your local dispensary to select a weed strain that works well with cannabis edibles.
You will need to create a cannabis tincture to dose your cannasugar. Ask your budtender to help you find cannabis bud that is high in THC if you’re looking to elevate. If you’re looking to avoid a high from THC infused gum, you can create a cannabis sugar with a CBD tincture instead. Your sugar will work with this recipe if it is THC or CBD based.
If your schedule doesn’t allow you to do-it-yourself, purchase a ready made infusion.
What ingredients do I need to create this recipe?
Fortunately, this recipe does not require a long list of ingredients. Cannasugar, citric acid, corn syrup, gum mix, glycerol, strawberry extract, and red food dye is all you need.
If you don’t enjoy the taste of strawberry, feel free to swap out strawberry extract with a flavor that you will enjoy. Perhaps you prefer a minty bubble gum. Consider using a peppermint or spearmint extract. If you enjoy a tropical flavor, try using pineapple, mango, or banana.
Try Our Cannabis infused Gum!
Follow this recipe to create a simple, discrete, weed edible. Medicate with this delicious chewing gum that is scratch made. Follow the steps below. Hit us up in the comments and let us know how your gum tastes. Tag in a picture on social media to show us your very own at home
- 1 1/2 Cup Cannabis sugar
- 2/3 Cup Gum Mix
- 1 tsp citric acid
- 8 tbsp Corn Syrup
- 2 tsp Glycerol
- 2 tsp Strawberry extract
- 1 tsp Red Food Dye
- Blend the cannabis sugar until you have a powdered sugar and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, Add all your gum mix, citric acid, corn syrup, glycerol, extract and food dye.
- Give it a quick mix and microwave for a minute.
- Put your cannabis sugar onto a clean surface and make a well in the middle.
- Put your gum mixture into the well.
- Slowly incorporate the gum mixture with the cannabis sugar. Continue to beat and fold for 10 minutes.
- Now put it on a surface with a little powdered sugar on it, roll out the gum flat. And cut in pieces you want