Weed cookies are a fan favorite. We’re elevating the cannabis treat even further by teaching you to make Cannabis Oreo Cookies from home. This chocolatey, creamy, crunchy snack is sure to satisfy.
This is how we are infusing our canna-cookies.
Cannabis Oreo Cookies are made with a classic cannabis cooking base. Weed infused butter is the perfect cannabis base for this recipe due to its consistency and flavor.
Cannabis butter (cannabutter) is a simple edible infusion made with (you may already know this) cannabis and butter.
You can purchase weed butter or make it in the comfort of your home. If you’re going to make your weed infused butter at home, you will need to pick up cannabis bud. We always recommend consulting your budtender to select the best weed strain for your cannabis edibles.
Let your dispensary representative know that you will be creating cannabutter with your marijuana buds. They can help you choose a strain that works well with cannabis cooking. Decide between a THC strain for elevating properties or a CBD bud that will not get you high.
If you’re ready to create your cannabis infused butter, it is time to decarboxylate your weed.
To create your cannabis infused butter, check out this recipe.
Here is a list of ways you can enjoy your Weed Infused Oreo Cookies:
Let’s start with the Oreo cookie debate. We all know that there are several ways to eat your Oreos. Are you a dunker? Do you take your Oreos apart to lick the insides? Its likely that you’re going to want to down these weed cookies in just a couple of bites.
The thing is, there are many ways to enjoy your Weed Infused Oreo Cookies. Check out our list:
1. Oreo Cookie Ice Cream. That’s right.. You can grind up these cookies and mix them with semi soft ice cream. Or, skip the hassle of grinding the cookies and garnish with this weed treat.
2. Weed Infused Oreo Cookie Shake. All you need is ice cream, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and a couple of your weed cookies. Blend and enjoy.
3. Oreo Cookie Infused Cake. Grind up these cookies and add them to your favorite vanilla cake recipe. Bake and enjoy.
Start Your Cannabis Oreo Cookies Today!
- 1 cup 50/50 Butter/Cannabis butter mixed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups dark cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup Cannabis butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar 1
- In a large bowl, cream together half cup Cannabis butter with half cup normal butter. Mix with the white sugar and salt, until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs until fully incorporated.
- Sieve together the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda into the mix. Blend well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix together until combined.Turn the dough out onto your surface and push together into a flat square. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325˚F .
- To make the filling, combine ½ cup Cannabis butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl. Beat together until light and fluffy.
- Remove the dough from the fridge, and for ease of rolling out, divide the dough into 4
- To roll out the dough, place a quarter of the dough between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll the dough between the two sheets of parchment to ¼-inch thickness.
- Using a small round cookie cutter or champagne glass cut the dough into individual rounds and place on a large parchment-lined baking sheet, leaving at least ½-inch between each cookie.
- Pack together and re-roll out any scraps to cut additional cookies. Repeat with this process with each remaining ¼ of the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Assemble the cookies by spreading a generous scoop of the icing onto one of the cookies and sandwiching it with another. Give it a light squeeze and scrape any excess off to clear and even out the sides.
- Serve with a glass of milk.