Today we will show you how to make THC and CBD Vape juice. Vaping has become an incredibly popular “consumption method” over the past years, but it can be expensive or hard to get your hands on some good quality Vape juice.
The vaping community is as much about individuality and personalization, as it is about great taste and choices. Whether you are new to vaping, or have been vaping for a while, you’ll eventually think to yourself. How could i make THC or CBD Vape juice myself?
In this article we are going to show you how to make THC and CBD Vape juice from cannabis buds, as it is more available for people than using wax or shatter.
CBD or THC Vape juice
If you are looking to make CBD Vape juice, start with a strain that is high in CBD and low in THC. Strains like ACDC, Harlequin and Canatonic for example. CBD vape juice is great for those who do not want to feel the high effect from THC, or want to keep some CBD on hand to take some of the edge of a THC edible that was too strong. If you want to make THC Vape juice, simply use a strain high in THC.
Some important tips for the recipe
- Always use 100% USP- food grade Vegetable Glycerin and Propelyn Glycol
- Use a Syringe so you can measure the liquids properly.
- Use a Shrimp net, fine sieve or pantyhose to press out all the liquid without waste. A cheesecloth or tea towel will absorb some of the juice, which will result in loss of product.
- Use a strong mason jar and make sure you start with cold water so your mason jar does not shatter.
- If you do not want your house to smell like cannabis during Decarbing, check out Decarboxylate without smell.
- Store in a cool – dark place and use in any vape pen or e-cigarette you wish. Product will last up to 12 months
Ingredients for Cannabis Vape Juice
- 1/8 ounce cannabis
- Vegetable glycerin 21ml
- Propelyn Glycol 9ml
Directions for Cannabis Vape Juice
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your coarsely ground cannabis evenly on an oven tray and wrap with tin foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 35 minutes, and then let it cool for another 30 minutes without taking of the tin foil.
- In a mason jar, create a solution of 21ml Vegetable Glycerin and 9ml of Propelyn Glycol, using a syringe for exact measures.
- Place your decarbed cannabis in the mason jar with the liquid solution and shake/swirl well.
- Place your closed jar in cold water and let it come to a boil, Boil on low for 2 to 3 hours. Shake/swirl the mason jar every 30 minutes.
- Use a pantyhose, shrimp net or fine sieve to press out all of the liquid.
- Collect liquid with syringes and place into the dropper bottles.
- Add any flavourings your might want to add (optional).