There is something incredibly relaxing about bath bombs, and these homemade cannabis bath bombs take the relaxation to a new level!
That little help from THC or CBD in the form of a colorful bath bomb is gonna make that extra difference.
Both CBD (non-Psychoactive) and THC (psychoactive) in cannabis shown to have some stress-reducing and pain-relieving benefits in the wellness space.
Because of cannabinoids’ anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, using it can reduce puffiness, swelling, and even soreness. Because of that, CBD oil’s been making a splash on the wellness scene this year.
This homemade bath bomb recipe can include your favorite essential oils, perfumes, fragrances and/or colors. You can make it an all CBD bath bomb, THC bath bomb or a mix of both cannabinoids.
1 tablespoon Cannabis oil CBD or THC 1 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil. 1 cup baking soda 1/2 cup Citric Acid 1/2 cup Epsom Salt 1/2 cup corn starch 1 teaspoon water Food colouring of your choice Your choice of essentials oils 30-40 drops
- Place the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with a whisk.
- In a small bowl, mix the liquid ingredients together until well blended.
- In the large bowl, very slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients at little bit at a time. Mixture should hold together when squeezed without crumbling.
- When well mixed, pack the mixture into your bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Make sure you work quickly so the mixture doesn’t dry out in the process.
- Bath Bombs need a day to several to fully harden. If they’re not quite hardened enough, they may crumble when you handle them, so check to make sure before taking them completely out of the mold