Cannabis bath bombs make for a perfect and relaxing bath. These colorful cannabis bath accessories are a fan favorite. If you need to relax after work, or treat yourself a CBD Bath bomb is the perfect treat.
THC and CBD are common amongst the evening rituals of celebrities and cannabis enthusiasts. Rumours are flying around about the benefits of these two cannabinoids for pain and sleep. These two compounds are potentially effective in other exciting ways. People boast about the inflammatory capabilities of cannabis. They also swear by its stress relieving effects.
Science is a little bit behind in validating these claims. That is because the CBD and THC beauty industry is in its infancy. Excitingly, this doesn’t need to deter you from trying a THC or CBD bath bomb. These two weed products are considerably safe.
Why make cannabis bath bombs at home?
Fortunately, there are a few benefits to creating your own cannabis bath bombs. Consider creating a weed bath bomb to see the process start to finish. There is no long list of confusing ingredients. No strange chemical compounds that are unrecognizable. You’re adding simple ingredients that you can modify to suit your personal preferences of scent and color.
You can customize this cannabis beauty product.
This homemade bath bomb recipe can include your favorite essential oils and colors. You can make it an all CBD bath bomb, THC bath bomb, or a mix of both cannabinoids. You can either buy your cannabis oils online or create your very own. Creating weed oils is fairly simple and fast. Follow this recipe for CBD Oil using CBD bud. Try your hand at THC oil in the exact same method using THC bud. Check out this recipe for THC oil.
Start Your Cannabis Bath Bombs Now!
Let us know how your canna bombs turn out in the comments below. Tag us in a post on social media and show us your results!
- 1 tablespoon Cannabis oil CBD or THC
- 1 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil.
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salt
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 teaspoon water Food colouring of your choice Your choice of essentials oils 30-40 drops
- Place the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with a whisk.
- In a small bowl, mix the liquid ingredients together until well blended.
- In the large bowl, very slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients at little bit at a time. Mixture should hold together when squeezed without crumbling.
- When well mixed, pack the mixture into your bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Make sure you work quickly so the mixture doesn’t dry out in the process.
- Bath Bombs need a day to several to fully harden. If they’re not quite hardened enough, they may crumble when you handle them, so check to make sure before taking them completely out of the mold