Cannabis breath mints can be a discreet way to get high. In this recipe we will show you how to make them at home. Many who legally partake of cannabis do so for medical reasons and are more concerned with relieving pain, anxiety or insomnia than getting utterly stoned. Therefore, THC breath mints can also be a great way to micro dose!
Microdosing is great for people that want therapeutic benefits of marijuana but wishes to avoid a couch-locking high. So if you are looking for a slight euphoria of high continued and distributed over the day, these THC mints are perfect.
Just like any other weed edible, you will need a cannabis basic infusion to make this recipe. In this case, we use cannabis sugar which we blended to create a cannabis powder. After you have made cannabis sugar using a THC tincture, you can follow the steps in the recipe below.
- 1 Cup powdered gum paste mix
- 1 Tsp Water
- 5 Drops Peppermint extract
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis sugar Powdered
- In a medium bowl, combine the gum paste with peppermint extract, and water until it forms a very thick paste.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet, and dust with powdered cannabis sugar
- Place the dough on the parchment paper with cannabis sugar and add some more powdered sugar on top of the dough.
- Work the dough by incorporating the powdered sugar in it and fold and press. ( add more powdered cannabis sugar where needed)
- Press the dough using a pizza roller untill you have a 1cm thick dough.
- At this point you can cut the dough in little mint shapes.
- Spread the pieces back on the baking sheet with the parchment, and let dry at room temperature for at least 3 days.
- After around 3 days your cannabis infused mints are ready! Store at toom temp.