Today we will be showing you how to make a homemade cannabis hand cream using CBD oil. CBD salves and other topical CBD products may help with achy or stiff joints and muscles.
Formulated with natural, non-toxic ingredients and infused with essential oils and CBD, this natural homemade hand cream moisturises and keeps your hands healthy.
A CBD hand lotion can be essential for healthy hands. Applying hand cream helps to:
- nourish and moisture the hands
- restore the skin’s natural lipid levels
- treat dry hands by providing hydration
- improve skin health
- Helps with sore muscles and joints
How to make homemade CBD salve hand cream
Making this recipe for cannabis hand cream at home is fairly easy. Since CBD oil is so widely available, it is just a matter of mixing different ingredients. However, you can also make your own CBD oil from scratch using a cannabis strain high in CBD. Check out a recipe for homemade CBD oil here.
If you are using a store bought CBD oil or homemade CBD oil, the rest of the recipe remains the same. We used 100MG of CBD in this cannabis hand cream recipe, but you can change the CBD dose however you like.
You can add scent to your weed infused hand salve! Here’s how:
Excitingly, you can add scent to your cannabis hand cream. This includes a fresh scent that you desire for health or just for the smell of it. For example, you can add a soothing scents like eucalyptus or peppermint. Consider these two options if you are suffering from a cold. These two scents are known to clear congestion and may help you feel a little bit better.
If you’re wondering how you add scent to your THC infused cream, it is simple! Just add a couple of drops of essential oil to this cannabis hand cream. Do not over saturate the cream with essential oil drops. It is important to keep the same consistency.
Are you hoping for more scent suggestions? Camomile is a soothing scent that is not very overwhelming for a sensitive nose. Consider also adding rose hip for a subtle flowery essence. Perhaps you like the good old relaxing scent of patchouli? Add a couple of drops and feel the “ohm.”
Let’s get started on your marijuana infused hand cream!
We love to see how our canna-enthusiasts do with our recipes! Be sure to hit us up in the comments below! Tag us in your creation on social media!
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil
- 1/3 Cup Sweet almond oil
- 100 Mg CBD oil
- 4 Tbsp Shea butter
- 1 Tbsp Beeswax
- 1 Tbsp Rosehip oil
- 1 Tbsp Vitamine E oil
- 20 Drops Lavender essential oil
- 20 Drops rosemary essential oil
- 20 Drops Ginger essential oil
- Using a double boiler or a pot on very low heat, add Coconut oil, shea butter & bees wax and gently dissolve. Stir well. Use as little heat as possible to melt your oils.
- Remove your bowl from heat and wait until the mixture cools to room temperature. Add your CBD oil, sweet almond oil and essential oils. Stir well or use an immersion blender to thoroughly combine the mixture.
- Pour the CBD cream mixture into your desired containers. It is easier to fill the containers before the cream completely cools and thickens. To maximize longevity of this lotion, store it in a cool dark location.