This DIY CBD beauty recipe is amazing and does wonders for your skin. A CBD sugar scrub is a great way to exfoliate and rid your skin of impurities. In this recipe we will show you how to make cannabis sugar scrub at home with the best ingredients.
Is this scrub for your face or body?
You can create this weed sugar scrub for your face or body. If you are creating this recipe for your body, follow the directions below. If you possess all of the ingredients, you are reading to start making your CBD body sugar scrub.
Remember, your face is extremely sensitive. If you’re looking to create this CBD scrub recipe for your face, here are some tips. Firstly, be sure to mix the sugar as fine as possible. You can do this by blending the cannabis sugar scrub using a hand-mixer. If you blend until all sugar particles are very small, you are able to use this CBD scrub on your face.
It is also important to use this cannabis infused scrub gently on all of your skin. Apply the mixture to your skin in circular motions. Make sure that you are using gentle pressure. The harder your scrub, the more skin flaking, and dead skin this will remove. If your skin is cracked or sensitive, be sure to only apply a small amount of pressure. This is to ensure that no more breakage will occur.
How does CBD Sugar Scrub work?
Cannabis sugar scrub works by lifting flaky, old skin. Rubbing this scrub into your skin promotes blood flow to these areas. Removing old skin and promoting blood flow actually forces new skin cells to emerge. This is why it is possible for this CBD Sugar Scrub to create a youthful glow!
Follow the recipe for cannabis sugar scrub below!
Besides CBD, this recipe also contains Jojoba oil, Almond oil, coconut oil and orange peel. All these oils have different benefits for the skin and are great in combination. Follow the recipe below and enjoy your very own, at home cannabis scrub!
Start Your CBD Face & Body Scrub now!
- Mason jar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated sugar Organic
- 1/4 Cup Coconut oil
- 100 Mg CBD Oil 10 ml in weight
- 2 Tbsp Jojoba oil
- 2 Tbsp Almond oil
- half Peel Of Orange chopped fine
- 15 drops Essential oils
- food grade coloring Optional
- Melt together the coconut oil, jojoba oil, almond oil and CBD oil on low heat. Just untill the coconut oil is melted.
- While the oils temperature are back at room temperature, add in the sugar, coloring, chopped orange peel and essential oils.
- Use a hand mixer to mix well and seal in mason jar.
- Apply to the skin and scrub very gently. Wash off snd follow with a facial moisturizer.