Cannabis pudding Netflix and chill, sounds like a dream, but lets make it a reality!
Chocolate pudding are not that hard to make but it is important to stay focussed. Just like any other weed edible, we need to make sure we have our cannabis infusion ready. In this case it’s cannabis butter but you can also use cannabis sugar if you prefer. Make sure your cannabis butter is ready to go before starting the recipe and follow our simple steps.
Are you making this cannabis chocolate pudding edible for guests? Than there are many ways you can get creative in presenting this dessert. Think Marshmallows, some nice berries for colour and a nice mint leaf. You can make this cannabis edible ahead and keep it refrigerated to up to 5 days. It can also be a great cannabis recipe for your valentines date! It would be a date to remember!
- 1 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Cannabis butter
- 2/3 Cup Cocoa powder
- 1/3 Cup Cornstarch
- 4 Cups Milk
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate bar scraping
- In a small pot combine sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and cornstarch and mix using a whisk.
- Whisk in milk and combine.
- Now put on the heat and continue to whisk untill it boils on medium heat.
- Let it boil for 20-30 seconds and than take of the heat.
- Add cannabis butter and vanilla while the mixture is off the heat and mix it well.
- Allow the mixture to cool and add to serving bowls ir cups. When they are cooled down, place in the refrigerator for an hour or so. When ready to serve, add scraped chocolate and enjoy.