- 1 ten ounce Bag of Ranch Doritos
- 1/3 cup canna-coconut oil
- 1/4 cup powdered buttermilk
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 250°
- 2. In a medium size bowl, add your canna-coconut, grape-seed oil, or vegetable oil.
- 3. Add your powdered buttermilk, salt, sugar, dry parsley, garlic powder, onion powder to the infused coconut oil. Mix well.
- 4. Gently pour the bag of Doritos onto the pan.
- 5. Using a pastry brush, dip the brush into the mixture and gently and liberally brush the mixture on both sides of each chip.
- 6. Spread the chips all around the pan as evenly as possible. Bake on the middle rack for 30 minutes or until the chips are dry.
I’ve been searching for a good way to infuse Doritos and it looks like the weed gods were listening. CannaDish group member, Princess Olga, blessed us with her Weeitz recipe. Thank you! Now, I have elevated my favorite snack. The best thing about all of this is that it will inspire you to use infused seasonings on all the crackers and chips that you love. Enjoy!