- 1 ten ounce Bag of Ranch Doritos
- 1/3 cup canna-coconut oil
- 1/4 cup powdered buttermilk
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 250°
- In a medium size bowl, add your canna-coconut, grape-seed oil, or vegetable oil.
- Add your powdered buttermilk, salt, sugar, dry parsley, garlic powder, onion powder to the infused coconut oil. Mix well.
- Gently pour the bag of Doritos onto the pan.
- Using a pastry brush, dip the brush into the mixture and gently and liberally brush the mixture on both sides of each chip.
- Spread the chips all around the pan as evenly as possible. Bake on the middle rack for 30 minutes or until the chips are dry.