1 Cup Cannabis Milk
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Sugar
1 Cup Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder (For The Filling)
1 Cup Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp Vanilla Sugar
1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and vegetable oil; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high to low heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- For filling: In a medium mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat mixture until combined. Stir in both berries and sugar.
- To serve, spoon 2/3 tablespoons of filling onto each thin pancake
- Serve with chocolate sauce.
- Serve the Cannabis Infused Pancakes