When’s the last time you had a nice, relaxing, and zen-inducing massage from your partner?
Maybe you and your partner haven’t tried this because you don’t know how, or you don’t know what to use?
Even if you do, have you tried Cannabis infused oils for massage?
Moisturizing, hydrating, and intoxicating – a couples massage from the privacy of your own home may feel absolutely wonderful and could lead to other fun things… but we’ll leave that up to you! (wink, wink!)
Why use Cannabis Oil for massages? Will I get high?
You won’t get high from using Cannabis oil as a massage treatment, because it doesn’t fully absorb into the bloodstream.
What benefits will I receive from a Cannabis massage?
Besides connecting with your partner, feeling relaxed and loved, you may noticed that the oil combination we suggest in the recipe below may reduce inflammation and help with dry skin too!
- 3 Oz Argan oil
- 3 Oz Jojoba oil
- 2 Oz cannabis coconut oil
- 2 Oz Moringa seed oil
- 1 Oz Hemp seed oil
- 1 Oz Black pepper oil
- 30 Drops Massage essential oil blend
- Combine all oils together in a glass jar
- Add the massage essential oil drops to the blend
- Heat to 140F just before using
Spending time one-on-one with your partner massaging each other, enjoying the benefits that your skin will receive and adding in a little more (below) will spice up your date night BIG TIME!
Here’s our decadent and sexy chocolate weed brownie recipe. Here’s a suggestion: use whipped cream on top of your brownies- and possibly other places too!
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis Butter
- 1/4 Cup Normal Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- For The Frosting:
- 3 Tablespoons butter, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Cannabis Butter, Softened
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Also 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Confectioners Sugar
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, on very low heat melt 1/4 cup butter and 1/4 cannabis butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter and 1 teaspoon cannabis butter, Add 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
- Serve the Chocolate Weed Brownies
You’ve got the recipes, and now you are almost ready to pick a night where you and your partner will totally chill-out.
Check out our massage tips for ultimate relaxation.
- Play a little soft music, and use your cannabis oil starting at your partner’s ears – he or she can be lying down or sitting up. Make eye contact, and sneak in a neck-kiss here or there too.
- Using a few drops of cannabis oil on your partner’s hands or feet ( or both) gently massage in circular motions with a firm but gentle pressure. Change directions and repeat.
- With your partner lying down, massage his or her neck gently using your thumbs as pressure points. Place both thumbs on either side of your partner’s spine and gently rub up and down.
- Then, move onto the back and shoulders. Using the pressure your partner prefers, spend a good 5-7 minutes here. Again – a few kisses here and there are encouraged!
- Using more massage oil if you need, slowly move down to the glutes and calves. Using gentle squeezes, move from the glutes all the way down to the ankles.
- Time to break for chocolate brownies!
Of course, if you want to extend the pleasure why not take a hot bath with your partner using our luxurious CBD Bath Bombs? Get fizzy AND frisky!
We’d love to hear how your cannabis massage night was… or do we? Maybe leave these details private– but you can let us know how you enjoyed our CBD oil and brownies in the comments below!
Enjoy and get zen with our amazing Cannabis Massage Oil!