If you’re new to weed edibles, this is the perfect place to start.
This recipe for classic pot brownies is a must try. There’s nothing fancy about these pot infused brownies. This is the basic recipe that every cannabis cook knows and loves. Let us show you how to make classic pot brownies the right way.
Firstly, let’s teach you to infuse your cannabis brownies.
There are several ways to create weed brownies. This is a simple, no BS recipe that teaches you the basic of cannabis baking. Our recipe uses cannabis infused butter to dose your brownies. All you need to do is decarboxylate your weed and infuse it into butter.
Decarboxylating your weed is not as complicated as it sounds. This process involves the heating of your cannabis to activate its elevating or cannabinoid properties. When you spark up a joint or light a bowl, this activates the THC or CBD in cannabis. Cannabis requires this process in order to be effective. Check out this article that explains this process in depth.
To summarize, you’re going to break up your bud over a cooking sheet. Cover the sheet and cannabis with tin foil and place in the oven at 115c or 235f. Depending on the strength of the oven, your cannabis will need to decarb for about 20-40 mins. Keep an eye on your cannabis and watch for it to turn a golden brown color. This will indicate that your cannabis is ready to be used!
If your cannabis is ready, it is time to infuse it into butter. It is important to closely follow this recipe to make the perfect cannabutter.
If your cannabis butter infusion is ready, it’s time to start baking your classic pot brownies.
This is the easy part, folks. It is time to start mixing up your pot brownie batter. Follow the step-by-step recipe for the correct measurements and procedures. Fortunately, it’ll only take 30 minutes to bake your brownies. Let them cool and serve them proudly!
Feel free to up the anti by serving your brownies with weed infused chocolate sauce or cannabis ice cream. Remember, these brownies will be potent enough, so don’t over indulge.
Create Your Own Classic Pot Brownies!
- 1/2 cup Canna-butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all- purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Your choice of
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, white chocolate, caramel
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 8×8 inch pan.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on stove top. Remove from heat.
- Pour melted butter in a large mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together cocoa, salt, baking powder, and flour into the bowl with butter mixture. Mix batter well.
- * Optional, Add chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips, walnuts or fudge to or on top of batter.
- Pour batter into pan, spread evenly. Cook for 30 minutes or stick a toothpick into center to be sure it comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool. Cut into 9 squares.
- * Optional, Add chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips, walnuts or fudge to or on on top of batter.