- 1/2 cup Canna-butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all- purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Your choice of
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, white chocolate, caramel fudge, peanut butter chips, or walnuts (can be add to batter)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 8x8 inch pan.
- 2. Melt butter in a medium saucepan on stove top. Remove from heat.
- 3. Pour melted butter in a large mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- 4. Sift dry ingredients together cocoa, salt, baking powder, and flour into the bowl with butter mixture. Mix batter well.
- * Optional, Add chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips, walnuts or fudge to or on top of batter.
- 5. Pour batter into pan, spread evenly. Cook for 30 minutes or stick a toothpick into center to be sure it comes out clean.
- 6. Allow brownies to cool. Cut into 9 squares.
- * Optional, Add chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips, walnuts or fudge to or on on top of batter.
Who doesn’t love to bite into a chewy, gooey brownie? Brownies are one of the most requested recipes to infuse cannabis into. These can be plain or with chocolate or peanut butter chips. You can add nuts or pretty much anything you want, to the top of the batter. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.