- 1/2 cup Canna-butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup all- purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Your choice of
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate, white chocolate, caramel
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 8×8 inch pan.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on stove top. Remove from heat.
- Pour melted butter in a large mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together cocoa, salt, baking powder, and flour into the bowl with butter mixture. Mix batter well.
- * Optional, Add chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips, walnuts or fudge to or on top of batter.
- Pour batter into pan, spread evenly. Cook for 30 minutes or stick a toothpick into center to be sure it comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool. Cut into 9 squares.
- * Optional, Add chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter chips, walnuts or fudge to or on on top of batter.