Chewy chocolate chip cookies are a reminder of the good old days at grandma’s house, but these have an added twist of ¼ cup of Cannabis butter. One cookie in the afternoon helps make the rest of your work day bearable. One cannabis cookie is also a simple way to dose your medicinal cannabis before bed. And helps soothe nighttime aches and pains.
Of course this party-friendly cannabis recipe is also a mind-blowing way to make an impression on your friends and family. A marijuana chocolate chip cookie is not a boring old brownie.
We got 18 cookies out of this batch, wich makes the THC content between 10 and 20 mg THC per cookie.
- 1/4 Cup Softened Cannabis Butter
- 1/2 Cup Softened Normal Butter
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- One Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- Also 1 Egg yolk
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the Cannabis butter, Normal butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Serve the Chewy Chocolate Chip Weed Cookies