CBD cocktails are healthier, and incredibly versatile, making them the perfect choice for health-focused folks. You can buy your own CBD tincture to mix into the cocktails, or making your own from scratch. Make the cocktails with alcohol, or make them virgin CBD cocktails, it is all up to you, and will surely impress your friends and family for your next cocktail party.
While CBD contains no THC, and therefore will not get you high, it will still deliver some of the effects of weed—like a little sedation and relaxation. And the bartenders are taking note, experimenting with it in cocktail infusions and tinctures to teas. With a little CBD in your cocktail It gives you a different kind of ‘buzz’ for a relaxed state of mind.
There are many bars and restaurants focussed on CBD infusions such as Adriaen Block, who offers a wide selection of CBD-infused cocktails. The establishment recently opened August of 2018 in New York, and has since been a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. The bartenders use THC-free CBD tinctures for their cocktails, and their CBD-infused drink menu features both “boozy” and alcohol-free drink options.
There are already many CBD bars in California, and it looks like more and more bars are introducing CBD to the menu list. However, if you want to enjoy a CBD cocktail without going to a bar for it. You can easily make a CBD cocktail at home.
We made a CBD Pina Colada using the finest ingredients and CBD from CBDpure.
Just follow the recipe and enjoy the relaxation of CBD and the deliciousness of the Pina colada.
50mg CBD from CBDpure or Homemade
½ fresh pineapple, peeled, cut into 1½-inch pieces
6 ounces sweetened cream of coconut (preferably Coco López)
2 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
8 ounces white rum
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 ounces dark rum (optional)
Maraschino cherries and lime wedges (for serving)
- Freeze pineapple for at least an hour.
- Shake cream of coconut and coconut milk in their cans before measuring. Purée pineapple, cream of coconut, coconut milk, white rum, lime juice, and 3 cups ice (about 15 oz.) in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer blender cup to freezer and freeze until mixture is thickened (it should be the consistency of a milkshake), 25–35 minutes.
- Blend again until mixture is the perfect slushy frozen drink consistency. Divide among glasses.
- Top off each with ½ oz. dark rum, if using, CBD tincture, and garnish each with a cherry and lime wedge.