- 1 Tablespoons Cannabis Oil
- 1/2 pound mostaccioli or any pasta of choice cooked and drained
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 2 to 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil water for the pasta.
- In a skillet, cook garlic, red pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce in heated oil and butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add asparagus, salt and pepper; saute until asparagus is crisp-tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese and cannabis oil, mix well. Pour over hot pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve the Cannabis Pasta with Asparagus