Cannabis oil is one of the basics on how to make edibles.
Edibles provide a body high one that is infinitely different than the buzz obtained from smoking or vaping. Proper dosages are very important when making edibles, it can be an uncomfortable experience with dosages to high for the first time.
But with the right dosages it could be the best high you have ever experienced.
Cannabis oil is one of the oldest and best infusions, the reason is that oil contains a 100 percent fat, and so combines with the THC in cannabis.
THC Dosage : 43-86 MG per tablespoon
- 1/4 to 1/2 Ounce Cannabis
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Grind your cannabis or chop it fine
- Add cannabis to a glass bowl and add 1 cup of oil.
- Create a double boiler by placing the bowl on top of a pot with water on medium heat.
- Stir occasionally and keep it warm but not boiling for about 2 hours.
- Strain through Cheesecloth.
- Let it cool