Cannabis milk is one of the easiest and quickest ways to make an canna infusion. The downside is that milk expires and does not contain as much fat as oil or butter, so only whole milk or a milk high in fat can be used to properly infuse it with the THC.
But its the perfect infusion to make a nice smoothie or drizzle some milk in your tea for a nice light buzz.
THC Dosage: 175mg per cup
- 1/4 Ounce Cannabis
- 4 Cups Whole Milk
- Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
- Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 minutes, and then let it cool.
- Grind your cannabis or chop it fine
- Place 4 cups of whole milk in a pan on low heat. Add cannabis and let simmer on low heat for 45 minutes.
- Strain through a cheesecloth
- Let it cool