Cannabis infused quesadillas can be a great way to surprise your friends with a unique infused edible. It’s easy to make and so delicious. So if you have a cannabis party coming up or simply want to wake and bake with an amazing edible, check out the recipe below.
In this weed edible recipe we used cannabis oil. If you still have some cannabis oil left over, than this recipe will be done in 15 minutes. But you can also substitute the cannabis oil for cannabis butter if you prefer.
If you like to prepare this recipe for a bunch of people for a party or any other event, make sure to multiply all ingredients used.
Alternatively, you can also infuse some dips to go with these cannabis quesadillas, such as weed infused guacamole or a nice salsa. This recipe is packed with 40 – 80 MG THC per tortilla. Remember to consume responsibly!
- 1 Tbsp Cannabis oil
- 1 Flour tortilla
- 1/2 Cup Freshly grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Cooked black beans
- 1 Tbsp Chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp Chopped bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp Jalapenos (Optional)
- Coocked chicken breast (Optional)
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Warm your tortilla for about 30 seconds, flipping halfway. Flip once more, then sprinkle one-half of the tortilla with about half of the cheese. Cover the cheese evenly with the remaining fillings: beans, bell pepper, onion, 1/2 tbsp cannabis oil, jalapeño and chicken (if using).
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the fillings, and fold over the empty side of the tortilla to enclose the fillings. Quickly brush the top of the quesadilla with light coating of remaning 1/2 tbsp cannabis oil, then carefully flip it with a spatula.
- Let the quesadilla cook until golden and crispy on the bottom, about 1 minutes, reducing the heat if necessary to prevent burning the tortilla. And flip it over once more and repeat.
- Transfer the cannabis quesadilla to a chopping board and cut in 3 pieces. Serve with guacamole, sour cream or any other salsa you like.