There is more than one way to make a cannabis-infused mojito, including using Cannabis sugar, or a rum infusion. If you want the quickest way to a mojito recipe, check out our cannabis sugar recipe. The subtle skunkiness of the chronic infused sugar compliments the tangy lime and sweet syrups in that recipe.
Infusing medicinal herbs into alcohol often take weeks. While we do advise to leave the cannabis in that long, it is also possible to get the job done within 48 hours.
Combining cannabis with alcohol is a novel recreational treat, but should also be served with a side of caution. Alcohol can sometimes increase the potency and intoxicating effects. Always drink cannabis drinks responsibly.
1/8 Ounce Cannabis
1 bottle of white rum
1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
12 Mint leaves
- Set your oven on 240f
- Decarboxylate your cannabis: placing it in an oven tray and wrapped up in tin foil. Place your cannabis in the oven for minimum 20 minutes. Up to 40 min.
- Wrap your decarbed cannabis in a pantyhose or small cheesecloth and wrap tight so it will fit into the top of the rum bottle. And place it in your rum bottle.
- let stand for atleast 24 hours up to weeks. And shake every 12 hours.
- In a 10-ounce glass, stir together lime juice and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add 1/4 cup crushed ice.
- Rub mint leaves over rim of glass, then tear leaves in half and add to glass. Gently stir for 15 seconds, then add cannabis rum, remaining crushed ice, and sparkling water.
- Gently stir for 5 seconds, then tuck mint sprigs into top of glass and insert tall straw.