- 1/8 Ounce Cannabis
- 1 bottle of white rum
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 12 Mint leaves
- Set your oven on 240f
- Decarboxylate your cannabis: placing it in an oven tray and wrapped up in tin foil. Place your cannabis in the oven for minimum 20 minutes. Up to 40 min.
- Wrap your decarbed cannabis in a pantyhose or small cheesecloth and wrap tight so it will fit into the top of the rum bottle. And place it in your rum bottle.
- let stand for atleast 24 hours up to weeks. And shake every 12 hours.
- In a 10-ounce glass, stir together lime juice and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add 1/4 cup crushed ice.
- Rub mint leaves over rim of glass, then tear leaves in half and add to glass. Gently stir for 15 seconds, then add cannabis rum, remaining crushed ice, and sparkling water.
- Gently stir for 5 seconds, then tuck mint sprigs into top of glass and insert tall straw.