Hand Pies are a delicious and decadent treat to make for any occasion. It’s a dessert that is quick to whip up and as easy as pie to make! This recipe for Cannabis-Infused Hand Pies is sure to excite and impress your guests. They are the perfect twist on the full-sized classic. The portability of these make them so great, you can walk around a party with one in your hand and not have to worry about dishes and utensils. Hand pies are a great option for all of the crust lovers as well when it comes to pie! Just add in the respective fruit or preserves that you choose and the possibilities are endless! Hand Pies don’t have to be sweet, you can make savory pies as well. These infused hand pies will quickly become a favorite for every special gathering.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-size saucepan, melt 2 tbs Canna-butter or Canna-Coconut oil, then add Canna-sugar, lemon juice, fruit, and cornstarch together on medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Rollout the Pie dough onto a floured surface. Using a 3-inch cookie cutter, cut out an even number of hand pie crust, one for the bottom and one for the top of the pie. Place each bottom of the pie crust 2 inches apart from each other on the lined cookie sheet.
- Using a tbsp, scoop out about 2 tbsp fruit filling, and place the filling onto the middle of the bottom pie crust. Dip your finger in the cold water to moisten the edges of the dough. Place the top pie crust on top of the bottom layer and crimp the edges to seal. You can use a fork to do so. Using a knife make slits in the top pie crust.
- Brush each Cannabis-Infused Hand Pie with the egg wash for a shiny golden color. Place cookie sheet on the middle rack, bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Remove pan and cool on a wire rack. Serve
You can get as creative as you like with this recipe. Use themed cookie cutters. Drizzle your Cannabis-Infused Hand Pies with Infused-Caramel Sauce.