- 1/4 cup Cannabis Tincture
- 1/4 cup fruit juice
- 1/4 tsp Calcium Lactate
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp Sodium Alginate
- Mix the cannabis tincture together with the calcium lactate and fruit juice.
- In a medium bowl, add your 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon Sodium alginate and blend together using a hand blender.
- Set your bath aside for 15 minutes.
- Using a syringe, drop small droplets of the cannabis oil mixture into the alginate bath.
- Allow to set for 2 minutes while stirring gently.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the formed cannabis caviar to a bowl of clean water.