- 1 bundle Brussels spouts
- 3 cloves garlic- minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 table spoons cannabis-infused olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove stems and slice Brussels sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together. Add the Brussels sprouts and gently turn over until evenly coated.
- Grease a 9×12 baking pan with canna-olive oil. Spread coated Brussels sprouts across the pan. Make sure to evenly distribute. Top with fresh cracked pepper and salt.
- Place on middle rack in oven and let cook for 25 minutes or until brown.