As a child you may remember being forced to eat brussel sprouts. And hating them because of it. Some of us still have an aversion to these little vegan wonders. But, this cannabis-infused recipe will convert even the staunchest of brussels sprouts haters. It’s delicious and will put a smile on your face too.
- 1 bundle Brussels spouts
- 1 shallot-sliced
- 3 cloves garlic- minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 table spoons cannabis-infused olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove stems and slice Brussels sprouts in half.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together. Add the Brussels sprouts and gently turn over until evenly coated.
- 3. Grease a 9x12 baking pan with canna-olive oil. Spread coated Brussels sprouts across the pan. Make sure to evenly distribute. Top with fresh cracked pepper and salt.
- 4. Place on middle rack in oven and let cook for 25 minutes or until brown.