- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis Oil
- 2 lamb racks (about 8 to 9 ribs each)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled and crushed
- 2 (4-inch) rosemary sprigs, crushed
- 6 thyme sprigs, crushed
- 4 rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- Clean the rib bones well by scraping off meat and sinew with a small sharp knife. Cut the racks in 1/2 so that each has four ribs. Mix together the olive oil, crushed garlic, crushed rosemary and thyme sprigs in a large bowl. Add the lamb and coat well. Grind some coarse black pepper over all. Wrap well and marinate the racks overnight.
- The next day removes the lamb from the marinade and scrapes off as many herbs as possible. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season the lamb well with salt; no additional pepper should be necessary, and sear fat side down until golden, about 7 minutes.
- Turn over so that the fat side is up and put in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Brush cannabis oil over the rack and Let the rack rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- To serve, cut each lamb rack into 4 equal pieces, 2 bones per chop and serve on individual plates or a platter with the accompaniments of your choice.
- Serve the Cannabis Herb-Marinated Rack of Lamb