Prepare time: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
THC: 43 – 86 mg per batch
Ingredients For Cannabis Coconut Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 Tablespoons Cannabis Coconut Oil
- 1/2 water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon torn fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- Coconut water, frozen in ice cube tray (approximately 1/2 tray)
- Combine the water, honey and vanilla bean pod in a small saucepan over low heat. Simmer for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, to allow the vanilla to infuse into the honey. Remove the vanilla pod and allow the mixture to cool completely about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a blender, combine Cannabis coconut oil, some of the vanilla honey with the yogurt, mint and 1/2 tray of frozen coconut water cubes, or more for desired consistency. Puree until smooth, then pour into glasses and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint. Serve immediately.