There are so many cannabis chocolate desserts that are a treat, but this must top all of them. Combine the 4 best things in the world and you got yourself a Cannabis Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Chocolate Cup dessert recipe. Oh yes! These little treats will blow any of your friends or relatives away.
These little cups are about 15/30 mg thc per cup. Learn more about how to calculate dosings per serving Here. Check out the video below, and adjust your recipe to your liking
4 tbsp Cannabis Butter
2 1/2 Cups Chocolate
1/2 Cup Salted Caramel Sauce
1 Cup Peanutbutter
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 Cup Cornflakes
Pinch of Salt
- Take a medium bowl and melt chocolate au bain marie with your cannabis butter.
- Mix using a spatula so your cannabis butter is evenly mixed into the chocolate.
- Put your chocolate cannabis mix in a piping bag and let slightly cool.
- Line up a tray with 12 paper cupcake cups.
- Use half of your chocolate cannabis mix to fill out the cups evenly. A thin layer just so the bottom is covered will do.
- Freeze for 5 minutes till chocolate is solid.
- Add a good tablespoon of caramel sauce to each chocolate cup.
- Freeze again for 5 minutes
- In a medium small bowl, mix 1 cup peanut butter with the cornflakes, powdered sugar and cannabis butter using a hand mixer.
- Add a full tbsp of peanut butter to your chocolate cups.
- Now use the other half of your cannabis chocolate to cover the peanut butter.
- Freeze for about 15/20 minutes.