Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
THC: 86 – 172 mg per batch
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis Oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bell peppers (any color), sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest, plus wedges
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup prepared Pico de gallo or
- 1/3 cup crumbled cotija cheese (about 1
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix the chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and rub on the chicken breasts.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning, until golden, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet.
Reserving the skillet, and bake until just cooked through 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board to rest, 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in the reserved skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, onion, garlic and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon cumin and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are lightly browned, 8 minutes.
Stir in the lime zest, Cannabis oil, and 2 tablespoons water. Season with salt. Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in the oven, 5 minutes, then divide among plates. Slice the chicken. Top the tortillas with the chicken, bell pepper mixture, Pico de gallo, and cheese. Serve with lime wedges.
Serve the Cannabis Chicken Fajitas
Calories: 200kcal | Fat: 20g