Prepare time: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Thc: 86 – 172 MG between all burgers
Ingredients For Cannabis Cheese Burger
- 2 Tablespoon Cannabis Butter
- One egg
- 1 teaspoon mustard (regular or Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- One small onion, finely grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb medium ground beef
- Cheese slices for topping
- Lightly oil grill& Heat BBQ to medium.
- Whisk egg in a bowl& add all ingredients.
- Crumble in beef& using your hands or a fork, gently mix together., Handle the meat as little as possible – the more you work it, the tougher it gets., Gently shape (don’t firmly press) mixture into burgers about ¾ inch thick.
- Place burgers on the grill, close lid& BBQ until NO LONGER PINK INSIDE, turning once, about 6 – 8 minutes per side.Top with cheese
- Tuck into a warm crusty bun& add your favorite toppings.
- Serve the Cannabis Cheese Burger