If this isn’t already your favourite soup, it soon will be. Cosy up by the fire and enjoy a hearty bowl of Cannabis Broccoli Cheese Soup. This extravagant marriage of tastes is literally a meal in itself. Add a soft doughy slice of warm French bread with canna butter and you have a meal made in heaven.
Why try this weed infused soup?
Smooth, creamy, and unbelievably satisfying. We provide a higher ground when it comes to soup. Not only is it chock full of incredible flavor, it offers a comforting experience that may be unmatchable by any other soup. This cannabis infusion wraps its arms around you with warm goodness and familiar yet progressive flavor. It is rich in cheese and spices that add to its down home feeling.
We are infusing this dish with cannabis milk.
This soup is infused with one of the easiest cannabis extractions to create. Cannabis milk is super versatible, super tasty, and one of the easier cannabis infusion. Check out this recipe for cannabis infused milk.
Before creating your weed milk, consider the type of weed strain you are purchasing. When picking up your strain of cannabis, be sure to let your dispensary representative know which type of weed strain you are looking for. Let them know that you are creating cannabis infused milk with this weed infusion.
Your budtender may point you to a cannabis bud that will work well for this type of weed extraction. Further to this, let your rep know that you are creating Cannabis Broccoli Cheese Soup . They may even carry a weed bud that works well with these flavors.
Check out this simple recipe for cannabis milk.
Start your Cannabis Broccoli Cheese Soup today.
Follow the recipe below to create your weed infused soup at home.
Send us a message in the comments and let us know how your soup tastes!
- 1 Cup Cannabis Milk
- 4 heads broccoli, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups grated cheese (mild Cheddar, sharp
- 1 cup chicken broth, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove 2 cups of the broccoli florets, cut in half, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet cut-side down and bake until the florets begin to crisp and turn slightly brown.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle the flour on top. Stir to combine and cook until the flour is absorbed and smells lightly toasted, 1 minute or so. Add the Cannabis milk and wholemilk and half-and-half. Add the nutmeg, then the broccoli, a small dash of salt and plenty of black pepper. Cover the pot and reduce the heat to low. Simmer until the broccoli is tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Stir in the cheese and allow to melt.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. Serve the soup as is, mash with a potato masher to break up the broccoli a bit, or transfer to a blender in two batches and puree completely. (If you puree in a blender, return the soup to the heat to heat back up. Splash in some chicken broth if needed for thinning.) Garnish with the toasted broccoli or grated cheese.
- Serve the Cannabis Broccoli Cheese Soup