Cannabis infused cola is not going to be in stores anytime soon. But have you ever thought of how easy it is to make it yourself?
The first step will be to make cannabis sugar. Once you have that on hand, simply combine the spices to make the cola syrup and dillute it with soda water.
One sip of this cola drink and you’re going to be blown away by how fresh it tastes.
A couple more sips and you will enjoy the incredible body high that the cannabis sugar offers.
For those who never made cannabis sugar, the video below will give you step by step directions on how cannabis sugar is made at home.
This cannabis sugar makes you high!
Checkout the full recipe here: https://bit.ly/2Acc09S
Posted by Cannadish on Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- 1/2 cup cannabis sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (dark or light)
- Finely grated zest of 1 very large or 2 small/medium oranges
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- Finely grated zest of of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, crushed in mortar and pestle
- 1.5 teaspoons dried lavender
- 4-5 sections of a whole star anise
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece cassia bark
- 1 teaspoons freshly minced ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
- caramel food colouring
- Place all ingredients in a medium to large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until you have a syrup consistency.
- Strain and cool the syrup.
- Dillute the syrup with soda water.