Use your favorite mini-candy to make these cannabis-infused bars shaped like ropes. Perfect for a quick, medicated snack on-the-go.
- 4 large boxes of Nerds candy (or another mini-candy)
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 oz. lime Jello
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp sunflower lecithin
- 1/4 cup canna-coconut oil
- Large sheet of parchment paper for cutting on.
- 1. Add gelatin to 1/4 cup of water, set aside to bloom/ soften.
- 2. Dissolve corn syrup into 1/2 cup water in medium pot.
- 3. Add lime jello and turn heat to medium until mixture reaches a boil.
- 4. Turn heat down to low, allow to simmer several minutes.
- 5. Stir in sunflower lecithin.
- 7. Slowly stir in the gelatin mixtures that you set aside (#1) and allow it to dissolve in simmering pot.
- 8. Add canna-coconut oil/ your (THC/CBD). Mix well. Try not to create bubbles.
Layer the Canna-Candy on the Pan
9. Gently pour over your glass pan of Nerds. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
10. Gently pour the other 2 boxes of Nerds on top and then freeze another 15 minutes.
11. Once firm and solid, place your nerds on parchment paper and then slice into strips.