- 1 cup Canna-butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Canna-coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350°F
- 1. Grease a 9” by 13” baking pan.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and Canna-butter and beat together in the bowl. Once combined, add the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- 3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine with wet ingredients and whisk until evenly mixed.
- 4. Pour cake onto baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5. Once cooled, break up the cake into crumbs in a large bowl. Combine 1 cup of frosting. You can use your favorite pre-made frosting for this! Mix together until it becomes a dough like consistency.
- 6. Using an ice cream scooper, for scooping up the cake and frosting mixture, form balls and place on a cookie sheet. Place sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- 6. In a separate bowl, melt chocolate and Canna-coconut oil together using a double boiler or in the microwave in 10 second intervals.
- 7. Dip the lollipop stick into the melted chocolate, then into the cake balls. Place tray into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- 8. Once cakepops sticks are dried, dip cakepop down into the chocolate, covering the whole cake, do not turn the sticks, as this will cause the cake to loosen on stick. Add sprinkles on top and set them up in a cake pop stand or styrofoam to cool. TIP: keep them from touching each other.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes and serve.
These can be tricky to make but deliciously worth it.