Looking for some unique ways to use CBD and Weed in your life?
We’ve compiled our top 5 BEST and surprising CBD Oil uses for you. Some of them are a little strange but they work!
#1. Ladies – ever been in heels all day when those pesky blisters show up on your heels leaving you hopping and limping? Your hot heels turn into hell-on-wheels and nothing, we repeat, NOTHING helps!
Band-aids? Nope. Duct-tape? No way. Drug store blister-aids? Not so much.
CBD Oil for heel-help? Yes! (seriously!)
Now, it won’t magically shrink and heal your hacked-up heels instantly, BUT it will bring you quick pain-relief, and at least get you home or to another pair of more comfortable shoes. You can even use this BEFORE you slip into your pumps for a just-in-case situation!
Try this tip and let us know what you think!
#2. Next up? Feel like your locks could feel thicker and stronger? Raise your hand or nod your head yes – most women and men would too!
Grow thicker and stronger hair with CBD oil!
Try our CBD Hair Growth Serum Recipe below!
- 1 empty glass dropper bottle
- 5 ML CBD oil tincture (250mg CBD)
- 5 ML Jojoba oil
- 1 ML Tea tree oil
- 1 ML Avocado oil
- 1 ML Argan oil
- 1 ML Castor oil
- 0.5 ML Vitamin-E oil
- 5 Drops Vanilla extract
- Combine CBD oil with all other essential oils And heat the oil mixture to 100 degrees Fahrenheit(38C).
- As soon as the temperature of the oil mixture is 100F, pour it in a glass dropper bottle ready for use.
- Apply a half dropper of the CBD hair serum to your scalp and massage into your hair. Ypu can use the hair oil every night before going to bed.
#3. Looking for a gorgeous new perfume that doesn’t smell like Grandma just waltzed in from the single-mingle dance? You know that smell.. it lingers in elevators and grocery stores 15 minutes after they’ve left!
Nobody wants to smell like grandma!
Try our Mango-Kush scented Cannabis perfume and learn all about terpenes while you’re at it!
- Empty perfume bottle
- Small funnel
- Empty dropper bottle
- 1 tbsp Jojoba oil (carrier oil)
- 2 Tbsp Everclear alcohol (190 proof)
- 5 drops Limonene Terpene (top note)
- 13 drops Mango Kush terpene blend (middle note)
- 5 drops Mycrene terpene (base note)
- 2 drops Pinene terpene (base note)
- 1 tbsp Distilled water
- In a dropper bottle, add 1 tbsp of jojoba oil with 2 tbsp of everclear alcohol.
- Add in your base terpene notes followed by the middle note and top note.
- Close the dropper and store at a cool dark place for atleast 48 hours.
- Once ready, add 1 tbsp of distiller water and give it a good shake.
- Pour your Mango Kush cannabis perfume in a perfume bottle.
#4. Weed may be the BEST weight-loss aid ever!
For starters, weed can help increase your levels of activity. Cannabis is well-known as an anti-inflammatory. This may be a catalyst to getting active and staying active. By reducing muscle and joint inflammation, it may ease the symptoms of soreness and stiffness that come with physical activity.
In fact, more and more athletes are turning to cannabis products like CBD oil to help improve recovery time. The idea is to potentially help in combating soreness and inflammation. Some athletes say that weed helps make exercising easier. Studies have also shown that marijuana might actually motivate people to work out. It seems the stereotype of a lazy stoner with the munchies might be a thing of the past.
Read more here.
#5. Cannabis Salted Caramel Candies. OMG!
These bad boys deliver on deliciousness – and they taste even better than they sound!
In this recipe below, you’ll learn how to make cannabutter and when you’ve mastered that? Well, you can use it with just about everything! It’s creamy, dreamy and decadent.
- candy thermometer
- 1/4 cup Cannabis butter
- 1/4 cup Salted butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Light corn syrup
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 tsp Maldon sea salt
- 3 tbsp water
- Set up a 9 inch pan with parchment paper and lightly oil and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan combine the cannabis butter, normal butter and heavy cream. Put on low heat and set aside once butter is melted.
- in another small saucepan, combine corn syrup, and water and sugar. Let it come to a boil on medium heat.
- Let the caramel mixture boil untill you starting to get a amber color. This starts at around 310f.
- The moment the caramel has reached the amber color stage. Add about a quarter of the butter and cream mixture and start mixing it up.
- Continue adding a quarter of the cream mixture at a time whole slowly mixing everything up.
- Let the whole mixture cook on low heat untill you reach 240F.
- Take off the heat and pour the mixture in your prepared pan.
- Add some Maldon flaky salt and let it all cool for 1 hour.
- After the caramel has hardened a bit, start cutting it up in individual candies.
Have any unique and interesting ways to use weed or CBD oil other than the more traditional ways? Share with us below, we’d love to hear from you!